Our two day course is designed for individuals who are looking to learn a little more than the basics and work in the bar industry. We will go over numerous areas of the bar service to give you a insight into a working life in the bar industry.
Our two day course includes:
- A run through of all the essential bar and cocktail making equipment to make sure you understand what item is and what they do
- Our cocktail trainer will go through some classic and modern cocktails with the group. We will go through more cocktails than the package above. We will go through an average of 25 different cocktails covering different spirit bases.
- Tuition on how to build a cocktail. From balancing sweet and sour elements to how different ingredients work together.
- Extended tuition on free pouring.
- Glassware knowledge for different cocktails
- After your tuition on the cocktails, you will make the cocktails yourself with the option of adding different twists to the cocktails.
- Tutition on spirits, mixers, syrups and other ingredients for drinks
- A booklet of cocktails with their ingredients and methods so you can continue to make your favourite cocktails after the training.
Our one day cocktail course can take place either in our central London bar location or our training school in Surrey.
The course will run for 5 hours per day from 11am at either locations.
For more information on our course and the upcoming dates we have available, please contact the team on 01483 600577 or firstname.lastname@example.org